Saturday, January 12, 2008



So, finally i decided to start my blog. For quite some time I was thinking about when to start it so that I can do all the blah blah blah about me the great. It's my favourite topic. To "chatar patar" continuously about "what great things" I do. However, at this moment it will be difficult for me to say whether I will be a regular blogger or not. For last one month I have lost the habit of being a regular surfer.

Continuing a blog is a very tedious process. First, you have to think what you are going to write about. Then to phrase your thoughts. then to type it. Then to log in. Then to post it.....phewwwwwwww.....very long process for a lazy bee like me...then why I am wasting all my energy in starting this blog, which have a very doubtful future? How will I be able to enlighten you with my incredible work if I don't? ...... :-) ......a straight forward answer is not yet available right now. Probably just trying to see how far I can go and bug people who will try to read and bear all the bits and pieces of stupidity of yours truly.

I hope, I have already bugged you, the poor reader of this pathetic blog, enough. If you still have the slightest interest to read more of my "great work" (without which the universe will surly collapse into singularity) then please wait till I post again. Ehhhhh......am I expecting too much????? C'mon....do visit http://aksthephoenix.blogspot.com again ;-)

Till then

bye, take care and stay safe

Aks the Phoenix aka Aklantika
there are only two types of people in this world...
those who are unhappily married and those who are happily unmarried ;-)

6 comments:

  1. sounds like ur blog is gonna be fun thing to read... will drop here sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey,

    Start again, Dudette... all my inspiration to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please check your mail Aklantika.. PLease i really need you this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why did you stop . keep it up . u write really good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. excellent start....pl follow up...never mind if you've been dormant / hibernating for an year!

    ReplyDelete